All Specsavers glasses come with PENTAX standard single vision lenses, a scratch resistant treatment, case and cloth. Extra lens coatings and features are available that can protect or enhance your glasses. Choose from the fantastic options here for added benefits.
UltraClear - $50 for 1 pair
The anti-reflection and scratch-resistant coating gives you clearer and sharper vision.
- Anti-reflection, scratch-resistant coating
- Clearer and sharper vision
Thin & light lenses - from $60 for 1 pair
These lenses are a great solution for higher prescriptions. They look better, are more comfortable to wear and give you a wider range of frames to choose from.
- Great solution for higher prescriptions
- Give you a wider range of frames to choose from
- More comfortable to wear.
Sun Tint UV - from $30 for 1 pair
A UV and Sun Tint filter screens out the sun's harmful rays and gives you full UV protection. These lenses are available in brown, grey or green tints.
- Filter out the sun's harmful rays
- Give you full UV protection
- Available in brown, grey or green tints.
Polarising - $100 for 1 pair
These high tech lenses give superior vision in bright light, eliminate 99.9% of horizontal glare and filter 100% UV light. Polarising is favoured by anglers, yachtsmen and professional drivers.
- Superior vision in bright light
- Eliminate 99.9% of horizontal glare.
- Filter 100% UV light
Reactions - $100 for 1 pair
Reactions lenses utilise the very latest in photochromic technology to adapt to light conditions, giving you comfortable vision in bright light and shade. Indoors, the lenses are clear, outside they quickly darken in sunlight, always giving you 100% UV protection.
- Very latest in photochromic technology
- Adapt to light conditions
- Comfortable vision in bright light and shade.
Driving tints - $60 for 1 pair
Ideal for daytime driving, the driving tints will give you sharper vision behind the wheel. Its special tint enhances contrast and blocks UV light to give you a clearer view of the road.
- Improves contrast for safer, clearer vision
- Blocks all UV light and 95% of blue light
- Won't affect the visibility of traffic lights or signs
Drivewear - $200 for 1 pair
A polarised lens specifically coloured to enhance contrast, while also reacting to varying light conditions both outside and behind your car's windscreen.