How do I know if I'm losing my hearing?
"If you experience any of these situations, you may have hearing loss.
- Do others seem to mumble rather than speak clearly to you?
- Do people often have to repeat things before you understand what they say?
- Do you have difficulty understanding what is being said in noisy places, such as cafes or restaurants?
- Do you find it hard to keep up with conversations when talking to a group of people?
- Do you find it tiring to listen to conversations because you have to concentrate hard?
- Do others think your television or music is too loud but you cannot hear it properly if they turn it down?
- Do you often have difficulty hearing on the telephone?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions you may benefit from a hearing test and advice from a qualified hearing professional."
More help in store
If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.