Help and frequently asked questions

I have a lump on one eyelid, what might it be?


The eyelids can develop different sorts of lumps and bumps. You should always visit your optometrist or general medical practitioner for advice if you are worried about any unusual changes on your eyelids. Some common conditions include a stye, a chalazion, fatty deposits in the skin below the eye and inflammation of the lid edge due to an allergy.