Help and frequently asked questions

What should I do if I have a contact lens allergy?


In contact lens allergies you should discontinue or reduce lens wear until the problem cleasr up and make sure that are following the proper care procedure for your lenses. If the problem does not resolve within a couple of days or if your symptoms worsen visit your optometrist. They may suggest that you change the type of lens, or solution or reduce the length of time that you wear them. Occasionally contact lenses may have to be avoided for a period of time.