How do I look after my glasses?
- Always remember to use both hands to take your glasses off to help maintain their original shape.
- Your lenses need love too. Use our specially formulated cleaning spray, free with your new glasses.
- When cleaning your lenses with the cleaning spray, it’s best to use a clean microfibre cloth.
- If it’s a hot day, it’s even hotter inside your car. Lens coatings don’t love the heat, so keep them away from places like the dash of your car.
- “If they’re not on your face, they’re in the case.” Always carry your glasses in their case. This ensures your lenses won’t get scratches from placing face-down on hard surfaces.